Thursday, July 25, 2019

B S Archana

Patient Name: B S Archana 
Age/Sex: 8 Years, Female 
Address: Kottammal (H)
Atholi, Kozhicode, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: ASD (Atrial septal defect closure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 13/01/18-23/01/18      

I am Sandhya coming from Atholi. My daughter Archana had heart disease since birth itself. We took her to a nearby hospital. We came to know that she needed a surgery which was said to be very expensive. My eldest son had undergone same surgery before. My husband was a coolie worker. We belong to a very poor family. We came to AMMA’s hospital with my child. Due to AMMA’s mercy, we got financial support from the math for my child’s treatment. I and my family will always be obliged to AMMA for this help.
With Regards,
Sandhya

No comments: