Tuesday, July 16, 2019

B Ajikumar

Patient Name: B Ajikumar 
Age/Sex: 38 Years, Male 
Address: Aji Bhavanam
Nooranadu P.O, Alapuzha, Kerala

Department: Head And Neck Surgery And Oncology
Surgery/Procedure: Head and Neck Major Resection (Head And Neck Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 29/11/17-09/12/17      

Pranams to AMMA. I am Anil Kumar from Alapuzha. At home I have my parents, elder brother, his wife and two children. My elder brother Aji is a cancer patient. We are from a very poor family. We are coolie workers. We just have a small house in twenty cents land. It was not possible for us to meet his treatment expenses. So we contacted AMMA’s ashram. AMMA rendered help of Rs 120000 for my brother. I, on behalf of my family express our sincere gratitude to AMMA for this great help. 
With Regards,
Anil Kumar

No comments: