Friday, July 19, 2019

C E Sivarajan

Patient Name: C E Sivarajan
Age/Sex: 65 Years, Male
Address: Chakkan Chira Nighathil (H)
North Paravur -P.O, Ernakulam, Kerala

Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 12/12/17-20/12/17     

I am Vivin Raj coming from Ernakulam. My family includes my father, mother and myself. My father used to go for coolie work. I am a painter. My father suffered from a chest pain last year and his doctor advised a surgery. We became upset as we were financially very weak and it was impossible for us to arrange the money needed for his treatment. Then we came to know about AMMA’s charity. We came here. We poor got AMMA’s blessings. Due to AMMA’s mercy Rs 120000 was sanctioned by the Math. This was a great relief for us. Now my father is fine after his surgery. We pray for AMMA’s blessings in future also. Thank you AMMA.
With Regards,
Vivin Raj

No comments: