Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sathish Balachandran

Patient Name: Sathish Balachandran 
Age/Sex: 24 Years, Male 
Address: Maliyakkel (H)
Valiyathoovala P.O, Idukki, Kerala
Department: Renal Transplant
Surgery/Procedure: Renal Transplantation (Kidney Transplant Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 23/12/17-12/01/18      

Amma, we are from Idukki. We came here for my younger brother’s treatment. I have my parents and younger brother at home. I joined for a small job just now. But we have lot of debts too. It was in this situation that we came to know about my brother’s disease. We were really upset. It was very difficult for us to manage everything. So we contacted AMMA’s ashram. As a result, AMMA sanctioned Rs 200000 for my brother. This was a great relief for us. I and my family will be thankful to AMMA till our last breath.
With Regards,
Jayesh

No comments: