Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Madhu

Patient Name: Madhu
Age/Sex: 48 Years, Male
Address: Thoppil (H)
Chittar P.O, Pathanamthitta, Kerala

Department: General Medicine
Surgery/Procedure: Stabilization
Date of Admission/Discharge: 15/11/17-12/12/17     

To AMMA, with lots of love. I am Sindhu. My family includes my husband, two children and myself. My husband is a rubber tapping worker. He got bitten by a snake while he was at work. We came to AMMA’s hospital. We didn’t know what to do as we didn’t have a single penny with us. My husband was the only earning member of our family. When we reached here, we got full support from the staff and the doctors. We got AMMA’s blessings when we were in darkness. We got Rs 188000 granted from the Math due to AMMA’s mercy. I got my husband’s life back because of AMMA’s help. Crores of pranams to AMMA, with lots of love for providing free treatment for my husband.
With Regards,
Sindhu

No comments: