Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sudheesh Bhaskaran

Patient Name: Sudheesh Bhaskaran 
Age/Sex: 36 Years, Male 
Address: A.V.I.P. Quarters No: 6
Agali P.O, Palakkad, Kerala
Department: Stroke Medicine
Surgery/Procedure: Stabilization
Date of Admission/Discharge: 27/12/17-04/01/18      

I am Sarojini. I have three children. My eldest two children are married and lives separately. My husband left us long back. I stay with my youngest son. My youngest son became sick and was admitted here in AMMA’s hospital. He got very good treatment from here. His life was saved. The amount needed for his treatment was beyond our reach. Due to AMMA’s mercy, we didn’t have to pay a single penny here. This was a great relief for us. We will remain grateful to AMMA for this big help.
With Regards,
Sarojini

No comments: