Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sabitha Ratheesh

Patient Name: Sabitha Ratheesh 
Age/Sex: 28 Years, Female 
Address: Karunakaruth Parambu 
Chelakara , Thrishur, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 19/01/18-02/02/18      

I am Ratheesh coming from Chelakkara. My wife was admitted in AMMA’s hospital. Her doctor said that she needed a surgery for her heart. My family consists of my father, mother, wife and myself. We belong to a very poor family.  It was impossible for me to meet my wife’s treatment expenses. In this situation we contacted AMMA’s ashram. AMMA rendered help of Rs 135000 for my wife. I will never forget the help received from AMMA. We will remain obliged to AMMA for this help.
With Regards,
Ratheesh

No comments: