Tuesday, July 16, 2019

P Raj Kumar

Patient Name: P Raj Kumar
 Age/Sex: 56 Years, Male
Address: Radhamandiram
Edakkulangara P.O, Kollam, Kerala

Department: Endocrinology
Surgery/Procedure: Debridement - Grade I (Endocrinology Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 13/10/17-02/12/17     

My husband Raj Kumar got admitted in AMMA’s hospital due to infection in his leg. We are from Kollam. My husband earns a living by repairing sewing machine. But now he is not able to do any job due to his illness. I have two children. My eldest son met with an accident and is under ayurveda treatment since one and half years. When we came to AMMA’s hospital, AMMA rendered help of Rs 130000 after understanding our difficulties. I along with my family will remain obliged to AMMA for this help. Thank you AMMA.
With Regards,
Geetha G

No comments: