Thursday, July 25, 2019

Dhruva Theertha Sumesh

Patient Name: Dhruva Theertha Sumesh 
Age/Sex: 2 Years, Female 
Address: Kalarickel (H)
Engadiyoor P.O, Thrishur, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Supravalver Aortic Stenosis Repair (Open Heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 16/12/17-03/01/18      

My name is Dhanya. My family includes my husband, two daughters and myself. My husband is the only earning member of our family. It was in this situation that my daughter needed a heart surgery. We had immense trust in AMMA’s hospital and the doctors. We knew that my child will be safe in AMMA’s doctor’s hand. We were only worried about the treatment expenses. But AMMA helped us in that critical situation. Due to AMMA’s mercy Rs 115000 was granted by the Math for my daughter. I will always be obliged to AMMA for this help. Heartfelt gratitude to AMMA.
With Regards,
Dhanya

No comments: