Monday, July 29, 2019

Jinu Kunjumon

Patient Name: Jinu Kunjumon 
Age/Sex: 17 Years,Male 
Address: Kinaruvila (H)
Kanjirapoil.P.O, Kasargode, Kerala
Department: Head And Neck Surgery And Oncology
Surgery/Procedure: Skull base surgery (Head And Neck Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 09/01/18-31/01/18      

I am Kunjumon coming from Kasargode. I have wife, two daughters and a son. Three of them are students. My son Jinu was sick and was taken to a hospital in Mangalapuram. Few years later he became sick again. This time we came to AMMA’s hospital. His doctor said a major surgery was needed. I am a coolie worker and we are going through a very bad financial crisis. We had already pledged our house and land. In this situation AMMA helped us and granted Rs 125000 for my child’s treatment. Now due to AMMA’s mercy, my son is recovering from his disease. I and my family will always be grateful to AMMA for this great help.
With Regards,
Kunjumon

No comments: