Monday, July 29, 2019

Anakha Shaji

Patient Name: Anakha Shaji 
Age/Sex: 10 Years, Female 
Address: Bradyil (H)
Kadayiruppu P.O, Ernakulam, Kerala
Department: Radiation Oncology
Surgery/Procedure: Hybrid IMRT (Radiation Treatment)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 05/02/18-07/02/18      

My daughter Anakha was admitted in AMMA’s hospital for her tumour surgery.  She had undergone a surgery earlier also from AMMA’s hospital. That time due to AMMA’s blessings, my child was given free treatment. I am a coolie worker. I am the only earning member of my family. We don’t even have a house of our own. All we had was eight cents land and there is some legal case going regarding that. So now we were in a very bad financial crisis. We contacted AMMA’s ashram. AMMA blessed us and my daughter’s radiation treatment was given free of cost from here. I and my family will remain grateful to AMMA for sanctioning Rs 110000 for my daughter.
With Regards,
Shaji

No comments: