Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Muhamed Shamil

Patient Name: Muhamed Shamil 
Age/Sex: 7 Years, Male 
Address: Panthal Parambil (H)
Valanchery P.O, Malappuram, Kerala
Department: Pediatric Cardiology
Surgery/Procedure: ASD Device Closure (Cardiac Procedure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 14/10/17-20/10/17      

I am Muhamed Shafi from Malappuram. My son was admitted here for his heart disease. Now my son is getting discharged today after undergoing his treatment successfully. As we belong to a very poor family, we got financial support for his treatment. I have a small temporary job. We had to spend lot a lot of amount earlier for my father in law. It was difficult for me to meet my son’s treatment expenses. So it was a great relief for me when AMMA extended HER helping hand. Thank you AMMA for showering mercy on my child. 
With Regards,
Muhamed Shafi

No comments: