Monday, July 22, 2019

Sreya Nandakumar

Patient Name: Sreya Nandakumar
Age/Sex: 3 Years, Female
Address: Tc 7/227,V.K.P Nagar
Kanjirampara P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Department: Pediatric Cardiology
Surgery/Procedure: ASD Device Closure (Cardiology Procedure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 23/11/17-27/11/17     

I am Vineetha hailing from Thiruvanathapuram. My family consists of my husband, child and myself. My husband is a driver in a private company. We came to know about our child’s heart disease when she was one year old. She needed a surgery. But as we were financially poor, we have been managing with medicines. Then we came to know about AMMA’s hospital. Here we got financial support for the treatment. Now due to AMMA’s blessings my child is fine. I thank AMMA for the help received.
With Regards,
Vineetha

No comments: