Monday, July 22, 2019

Baby Of Shijina

Patient Name: Baby Of Shijina 
Age/Sex: Twenty Eight days, Male 
Address: Ambayakkad (H)
Manantueri P.O, Kannur, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: A P Window (Open heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 22/11/17-07/12/17      

My name is Saju. I belong to a very poor family. I go for painting to earn a living. But as I don’t have a regular job, it was difficult for me to meet our day to day expenses. My family includes my wife, three children and my mother in law. It was in this situation that we came to about my new born baby’s heart disease from our nearby hospital. As they knew about our financial difficulties, our doctor told us about AMMA and HER charities. So we came here. Now we got our child back due to AMMA’s blessings, mercy and healing touch. We got a huge amount sanctioned by the Math for my child’s treatment. We will always be indebted to AMMA for bringing us back to life by helping us in critical situation. 
With Regards,
Saju

No comments: