Thursday, July 25, 2019

Retna Kumar

Patient Name: Retna Kumar 
Age/Sex: 52 Years, Male 
Address: Thannikulathil 
Karuvatta, Alapuzha, Kerala
Department: Neurosurgery
Surgery/Procedure: Craniofacial procedures (Neurosurgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 29/12/17-19/01/18      

Pranams to AMMA, I am coming from Alappuzha. At home I have my son, husband and mother. My husband is a building contract worker. We just have three cents land and a small house. We belong to a very poor family. Last month, my husband met with an accident. He became seriously ill. We took him here and his doctor advised two surgeries. We poor could not afford the treatment expenses. So we contacted AMMA’s ashram. Due to AMMA’s mercy, a huge amount was sanctioned for my husband. I got my husband back due to AMMA’s mercy. I and my family will remain grateful to AMMA for granting Rs 265000 for us.
With Regards,
Mini

No comments: