Thursday, July 25, 2019

Anaidh Krishna M R

Patient Name: Anaidh Krishna M R 
Age/Sex: 4 Years, Male 
Address: Manakattu Valappu 
Pazhanju , Thrishur, Kerala
Department: Medical Oncology and Hematology
Surgery/Procedure: Laminectomy, multilevel (Neuro surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 29/12/17-18/01/18      

My name is Sheeja. My son was taken to AMMA’s hospital when he became sick. At home, I have my child, husband and his aged parents. We stay in a small house. My husband is a coolie worker. He is the only earning member of our family. In this situation, when my son became sick, it was difficult for us to meet the treatment expenses. So we contacted AMMA’s ashram. Amma showered HER mercy on us. We got a huge amount discounted in our hospital bill here. I and my family will remain grateful to AMMA.
With Regards,
Sheeja

No comments: