Friday, July 19, 2019

N Velu Pillai

Patient Name: N Velu Pillai
Age/Sex: 38 Years, Male
Address: Vayalkarai Veedu (H)
Villukuri.P.O, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu

Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Redo MVR (Open Heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 03/10/17-19/10/17     

I am Soniya from Kanyakumari. I have husband, father in law, mother in law and my kids. My husband is a driver. He is the only earning member of my family. He is a heart patient. We belong to a very poor family. The doctors in our local hospital advised us to come to AMMA’s hospital as they knew about AMMA’s charity. When we came here, he needed a surgery. We contacted AMMA’s ashram for help. Due to AMMA Rs 190000 was granted by the math for my husband’s treatment. I along with my family will remain grateful to AMMA for this kindness.
With Regards,
Soniya

No comments: