Friday, July 19, 2019

Rethnamma

Patient Name: Rethnamma
Age/Sex: 66 Years, Female
Address: Parickkalayyath (H)
Puthenchantha P.O, Alapuzha, Kerala 

Department: Endocrinology
Surgery/Procedure: Amputation Mid Foot (Endocrinology Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 17/11/17-12/12/17     

My name is Rethnamma. I live in Alapuzha. I had a wound in my leg and it got infected as I was a diabetic patient. I was under treatment from my nearby hospital. I belong to a very poor family. I have two sons. One of them is mentally retarded and the other one is a heart patient. We just have a small house in five cents land. Then we came to know about AMMA’s hospital. But we couldn’t afford the treatment expenses here. Due to AMMA’s mercy, I got the necessary help from the Math. I along with my family will remain grateful to AMMA for rendering help for my treatment.
With Regards,
Rethnamma

No comments: