Thursday, July 25, 2019

M K Prabhakaran

Patient Name: M K Prabhakaran 
Age/Sex: 42 Years, Male 
Address: Kalathiltharayil 
Udayamperoor, Ernakulam, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 14/01/18-03/02/18      

My name is Sarojini. My husband was a cardiac patient. I am also sick since seven years. We have two children. My husband had undergone cardiac treatment earlier from our nearby hospital. That was possible because our family and friends helped us that time. But he became sick again and was taken to AMMA’s hospital. AMMA understood our difficulties. A huge amount was waived off from our hospital expenses. This was a great relief for us. I and my family will remain grateful to AMMA for this help.
With Regards,
Sarojini

No comments: