Thursday, July 25, 2019

K P Hana

Patient Name: K P Hana 
Age/Sex: 5 Years, Female 
Address: Kulangara Palliyalil
Edayoor P.O, Malappuram, Kerala
Department: Pediatric Cardiology
Surgery/Procedure: ASD Device Closure (Cardiology Procedure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 16/01/18-19/01/18      

I am Jameela from Edayoor. My husband, Mujeeb is a driver. We live in a small house in six cents land. My husband is the only earning member of our family. We already have lot of debts. My second daughter had heart disease. We came to AMMA’s hospital with my child. The cost of her treatment was beyond our reach. So we contacted AMMA’s ashram. Due to AMMA’s mercy, we got financial support for the treatment. The services we got from the hospital were excellent. I thank AMMA from the bottom of my heart for helping us in such critical situation.
With Regards,
Jameela

No comments: