Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Niza Meharin

Patient Name: Niza Meharin 
Age/Sex: 4 Months, Female 
Address: Thalathil (H)
Thali P.O, Thrishur, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Ligation of PDA (Cardiac surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 01/11/17-10/11/17      

I am Jaseela from Thishur. At home I have my parents, two sisters, my husband, child and myself. My father and husband are drivers. My daughter was found to have heart disease from our nearby hospital. They referred us to AMMA’s hospital. When we reached here, her doctor said that a surgery was needed. But we were financially very weak. We were unable to arrange the amount needed for the treatment. AMMA understood our difficulties and provided necessary help for us. I and my family will remain grateful to AMMA for the help received.
With Regards,
Jaseela

No comments: