Friday, July 19, 2019

Surya Narayan V

Patient Name: Surya Narayan V
Age/Sex: 51 Years, Male
Address: Vengot (H)
Nellikattri, Palakkad, Kerala

Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 25/11/17-20/12/2017     

I am a farmer from Pattambi. Ours is a poor family. I have four daughters and one son. My son is also a farmer. Few days back, my son got chest pain and was taken to a hospital near our place. We were told that a surgery is needed. We poor couldn’t not even dream of arranging the huge amount that would be needed for his treatment. So we surrendered ourselves at AMMA’s feet. Due to AMMA’s blessings, Rs 135000 was rendered to us for my son’s treatment here. I along with my family will always be grateful to AMMA for all the help received. Thank you AMMA for saving my son.
With Regards,
V Raman

No comments: