Thursday, July 25, 2019

Anoop

Patient Name: Anoop 
Age/Sex: 35 Years, Male 
Address: Mavungassery (H)
Perumbilly, Ernakulam, Kerala
Department: Gastroenterology
Surgery/Procedure: Stabilization
Date of Admission/Discharge: 30/12/17-12/01/18      

My name is Mani. I am coming from Vypin. My husband passed away twenty seven years back. I have two children. Both of them are married. But as my eldest son Anoop became sick, he was not able to go for any work. I am also sick. But I manage to go for small jobs to meet our household expenses. Anoop was admitted in our nearby hospital for many days. But as his disease was not cured, we came to AMMA’s hospital. Due to AMMA’s mercy, a huge mount was discounted from our hospital expenses. I and my family members are very much thankful to AMMA for this great help.
With Regards,
Mani

No comments: