Monday, July 22, 2019

Prajith K P

Patient Name: Prajith K P
Age/Sex: 22 Years, Male
Address: Kottarapatt (H)

Marathemcode ,Thrishur, Kerala
Department: Medical Oncology and Hematology
Surgery/Procedure: Stabilization
Date of Admission/Discharge: 21/11/17-24/12/17     

I am Premrajan from Kunnamkulam. I have wife and two children. My eldest daughter is married. We just have twenty cents land. I am an auto driver. We don’t have any other income. My youngest son Prajith was suffering from cancer. We came to AMMA’s hospital. But we couldn’t arrange the full amount due to our financial crisis. Due to AMMA’s mercy, we got help from the math. A huge amount was sanction for my son’s treatment. I and my family will be indebted to AMMA for helping us in our bad times.
With Regards,
Premrajan

No comments: