Thursday, July 25, 2019

Gaya

Patient Name: Gaya 
Age/Sex: Three Months, Female 
Address: Eedhakkarameethal (H)
Pokkunnu N P.O, Kozhicode, Kerala 
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: VSD Closure (Open Heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 09/01/18-20/01/18      

Pranams to AMMA, we are coming from Kozhikode. I am a cable T V operator. My family includes my, wife and two children. Gaya is my second child. We came to know about her disease at the time of her birth itself. Her doctors referred us to AMMA’s hospital. She needed a surgery. But our financial situation was very bad. Due to AMMA’s mercy, we got financial support for my child’s treatment. More than Rs 100000 was sanctioned by the Math for my child. Now my child is fine after her surgery due to AMMA’s mercy. I don’t have words to express my gratitude to AMMA for this great help.
With Regards,
Sudheesh Kumar

No comments: